Diploma in Digital Marketing
Digital Campus, University of La Serena.
- Apply digital marketing tools to improve positioning, open new marketing channels and access a larger universe of potential customers.
- Propose actions oriented to the development of digital marketing strategies to enhance electronic commerce.
- Know the main digital marketing tools to improve the positioning of SMEs, through the main marketing channels.
- Analyze the importance of electronic commerce, to increase the universe of potential customers.
- Create strategies related to corporate image, digital marketing and social networks to optimize the management of SMEs.
The curriculum of this program is structured under an E-Learning modality, developed in 4 modules, with a duration of 4 months in a total of 160 hrs. pedagogical, distributed in 16 weeks.
Duration: This program has a total duration of 160 hrs. pedagogical, distributed in 16 weeks.
- Start of classes: April 2020.
- Online application period until: March 31 2020.
- Delivery of results: April 6, 2020.
Program Director: Mg. Karina Núñez Varela
Phone: +51 2 204566
Website: See here