Private public and academic integration of the actors for the strengthening of regional capacities and the development of solutions.
- Creation of a public, private and academic directory that provides strategic support to the project's actions.
- Establishment of a regional forum for discussion and dissemination of progress in the field of energy efficiency and environmental sustainability of the territory (annual regional forum).
- Training of scientific-technological careers of the ULS certifiable competences in the areas of energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Specialization and postgraduate offer (master's degree in energy and sustainability) for the formation of advanced human capital in the territory.
- Training plan, dissemination and knowledge transfer in the priority areas of the PMI for educational, productive and social entities.
- Increase in the productive capacity of knowledge in the areas of PMI in a manner relevant to the regional problems associated with energy efficiency and environmental sustainability from the creation of multi and interdisciplinary research groups.
- Development at the prototype level of technological solutions for efficiency and energy autonomy, and environmental sustainability, for priority needs in the territory.