The Department of Liaison with the Environment and Extension is a Unit that depends on the Academic Vice-Chancellorship of the University of La Serena and its main objective is to link the institution with the community in the different levels of university work, promoting a culture of social responsibility , extending its work and making it present in the social, cultural and productive life of the Coquimbo Region and the country.
Part of its work is the socialization, dissemination and promotion of the cultural heritage and scientific-technological development generated within the University. Likewise, the formation and execution of training programs aimed at companies and public and private institutions, and the community in general.
The areas of action of the Direction of Linkage with the Medium and Extension of the ULS are in: Artistic-cultural, Productive-professional, Formative, Disciplinary-Technological.
The dependencies of the DIVEULS are:
- Extension Center. The Carrera 207 Street, La Serena. Phono: 51 2 204171
- Liaison with the Environment Coordination. Raúl Bitrán 1305, La Serena. Phono: 51 2 334722
- Editorial and Bookstore. The Carrera 207, La Serena: Phono: 51 2 204368
- Office of Training Services. Amunátegui 890, La Serena. Phono: 51 2 204172
- Showroom. Benavente 950, La Serena. Phono: 51 2 204097
- Aula Magna. Benavente 980, La Serena. Phono: 51 2 204171
For more information visit: Link to the Media and Extension Website